Turton Fair 2013
Monday 27th May 2013
After a year off, Turton Fair is back and volunteers are needed to help with the spring fair – can you offer your services?
We are looking for volunteers to help with the following:-
Before The Fair
* Event Promotions
* Programme sales and distribution
* Stall organisation
* Organising children's activities
(i) Designing and distributing posters
(ii) Designing forms
(iii) Designing banners
(iv) Producing and plasticise notices for use around the fair.
* Cake making
* Donating old books
Sunday 26th May 2013 - The Day Before Fair
* Erecting marquees and tents
* Posting signs and notices
Monday 27th May 2013 - Fair Day
* Entrance administration including collecting ticket money, selling programmes
* Car parking
* To meet and greet stall holders, direct them to their pitches, collect pitch fees
* Assist with Friends of Turton Tower information stall
* Assist on tombola stall.
* Assist with hoopla.
* Assist with coconut-shy
* Assist with hook-a-duck
* Assist with children's activities
* Assist on cake stall
* Assist with dog show
* Sell duck race and raffle tickets
* Assist with dismantling the marquees and tents
* Assist with removal of signs, posters etc. on and off the fair grounds
Feel you would like to help?
by mail at
3, Quarlton Drive,
phone:- 01204 884553
or e-mail:- firstname.lastname@example.org